Friday 15 November 2013

Sports in winter oh thats cold

It really is winter in England you can really feel the cold weather hitting your bones. Now that it is winter many people reside inside to scared of the cold to venture out and I do not blame them.. its blooming freezing out there. But being unhealthy and inactive whilst winter passes is not going to make us all good athletes... and isn't what sports about! Sports should be about pushing your self.. no matter wind or rain really. So my new motto to myself is dont be a wimp AND  I aim to power through the cold and play outdoor sports no matter how cold it is outside... this hopefully will also leap me ahead of everyone else who will be not training in the cold and will be just sat indoors getting unfit... whereas me on the other hand will be outside in the thick of it but toughing up too! This really will make me the best footballer in spring when winter finally passes.. i would have trained up my skills in the previous month whereas everyone else will have just been being lazy! Good plan right? I think so... Just need to motivate myself and stick to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment