Friday 15 November 2013

Came acorss this really good sports forum

Recently I joined this really good sports forum where you are able to chat to other sports fans.. the design of the site really inspired me it kinda looks really modern.. most forums I see arent this well designed... just bland or are using some standard template (yeah some forum mods cannot even be bothered to install another theme.) Anyway im a avid runner.. I run everywhere and i was sick and tired of other forums run by complete idiots.. so was on the hunt for some thing different a place where forum mods were not trying to use you as their money making slaves.. finally I found fanzak and it had everything I wanted in a forum.. so cool. but so few member's that is the only real problem I see with the fanzak forum.. lack of member's! For forums to be good you have to have a balance of respect from forum moderators, a friendly atmosphere and for there to be lots of opinions.. but not too many else conflict will arise and internet slanging matches will start. Anyway Im just writing this brief post just to get the message out about fanzak! I think fanzak is great.. the only thing is it needs more people to join else your just talking to your self on it which is never good! Anyway you will find me on fanzak all the time chatting away about sports... I want tell you my username on fanzak.. see if you can guess who I am on it! HEHE

On other forums I usually (always) seem to get banned because mods really dont like what i have got to say on their forum or disagree.. or just wreck there whole vibe of the forum but with fanzak it is different because it is all about freed speech you can say what you like (as long as your not blatantly advertising) and you wont get banned.... well i havnt so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment