Friday 15 November 2013

Gonna start running in the mornings!

In my previous post I mentioned my plan to fight back against winter and train whilst everyone else just gets unhealthy.. now I am trying to look for ways to make my cardio fitness even better which will help my circulation and help me stay warm in winter as well.. With better cardio and a more efficient heart pumping blood throughout my body to keep me warm this will surely make training in the cold far better! The plan is that I will each day go running in the cold morning for 2 hours! This will probably take a lot of motivation at first.. as i tend to sleep quite a lot and really get quite tired in the mornings but i am quite confident that after a while my body will get used to it. Heart health is so important as it helps to prevent problems in later life like heart attacks! Right now I just need to find some good songs to put on my ipad that i can listen to keep me awake and motivate when I go running! Any one got any ideas? Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment